This panel is ideal for ensuring your 12v battery remains charged and does not go flat over time – perfect for cars, vans, motorhomes, caravans, boats and other vehicles. It connects directly to a battery without the need for a charge controller (unless the battery is smaller than 60A).
- Solar Panel: 8w
- Max Current (Imp): 0.44A
- Max Voltage (Vmp): 18v
- Approximate watt-hours per day: 52w
- Approximate amp-hours per day: 4.29A
- Battery protection: Integrated reverse feed diode. Note - only use on batteries greater or equal to 60A
- Included accessories: Croc clips cable, 12v auto plug cable, 4 x suction cups
- Cable length between panel and final connections: 3m
- Dimensions Closed: 230 x 198 x 15mm, Open: 470 x198 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 600g
The 8watt solar battery maintainer consists of twin crystalline solar panels that fold into a tiny 230 x 198 x 15mm package making it ideal to store in a glove box. It delivers enough power to maintain 12v batteries ensuring they do not go flat over time.
There is no potential of reverse current drain and connection can either through the supplied 12v auto plug, or crocodile clips. The all-weather 8w can be positioned anywhere inside, or out, so long as it is facing the sun. Rubber suction cups are supplied so the panel can be secured to a vehicle's windscreen.
1 x 8w fold up solar panel with cable storage pocket
1 x 3m cable fitted to the 8w panel
2 x 200mm extension cables. One with crocodile clips and the other with 12V auto plug
4 x rubber suction cups
1 x instruction sheet
Two year product warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.