This 20w PV Logic solar panel roof and deck top kit enables the solar panel to be professionally fitted to the roof of a caravan, motorhome, yacht or narrow boat. This roof top kit is supplied with a 20w PV Logic solar panel, universal Alloy L Brackets, 10Ah dual battery charge controller, 4m cable, connectors, fuse, bonding agent, cable feed gland, screws, and detailed installation instructions. The 20w PV Logic solar panel can deliver up to 130wh per day, As a result, a degree of self-sufficiency can be achieved where power demand is limited to lighting and mobile device charging.
STP020 20W Solar Panel
- Power: 20W
- Size: 540 x 278 x 25mm
- Weight: 1.7Kg
- Amp hours per day (A): 6.9
- Charge Controller: 10Ah
- Vmp (VDC): 17.5
- Imp (A): 1.15
- Voc (V): 22
- Isc (A): 1.27
STCC10 10A Dual Battery Charge Controller
- Nominal System Voltage: 12/24VDC (automatic system voltage recognition)
- Battery Voltage Range: 6-36V
- Rated Battery Current: 10A
- Over Voltage Disconnect Voltage: 16V/32V
- Charging Limit Voltage: 14.6V/29.2V
- Equalize Charging Voltage: 14.6V/29.2V
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.8/27.2V
- Operating temperature: -35oC to +55oC
- Overall dimensions: 135 x 70 x 35mm
- Terminal size: 6mm2
- Net weight: 155g
Includes Universal Fitting Kit
A simple, low cost way to fix a solar panel to a motor home or boat. Simply fix to the frame of the solar panel with the stainless steel screws supplied and then the lower surface bonds to the roof using SIKA Flex 252, or similar
(225 x 50 x 50mm Alloy L Brackets, Includes 16 fixing screws)
Build your perfect kit starting with a premium solar panel
With power ratings from 5W to 200W, our rigid solar panels fulfil a variety of energy needs ranging from a continuous trickle feed of power to prevent battery drain in caravans, motorhomes and boats to creating energy self-sufficiency for off-grid travel.
Our rigid panels also deliver energy to remote power systems, such as electric fences and gates as well as pumps in garden ponds.
Rigid solar panels rated 80w and above include bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows so that energy generation is maximised.
A charge controller should be used for rigid solar panels of 20w and above to protect the battery from being overcharged and to prevent reverse current drain.
Includes 10A Dual Battery Charge Controller
This controller is for off-grid solar systems and has the additional functionality that it can charge two batteries simultaneously and can work on both 12v or 24v systems.
The charging process has been optimised for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- Reverse current protection.
- Unique dual battery charging function.
- Efficient Series PWM charging, increases battery lifetime and improves solar system performance.
- 12/24V automatic recognition.
- Overload protection
- Open circuit protection
- Lightning surge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Charge current protection up to 10A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.