EV-100 Wheel - Designed for small wheel drive sail boats.
This pack includes:.
The EV-1 Sensor Core is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkNG networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkNG and NMEA2000 networks.
ACU-100 - The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkNG bus.
The p70 Autopilot Control Head (Sail) is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions. The p70 control head also features the LightHouse user interface and a start up wizard to help you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
- EV Sensor Core Benefits.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkNG connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
Evolution AI - The culmination of Raymarine’s 30 years of autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems research and development, and advanced aerospace guidance technology, Evolution AI control algorithms deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control. This innovative breakthrough in autopilot intelligence enables Evolution autopilots to perceive their environment and then instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximise performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions.
The EV Sensor Core - At the centre of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing. Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.