- Display Size: 9.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Non-Touch
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top 50¬∞ / Bottom 60¬∞ / Left 70¬∞ / Right 70¬∞
- Overall Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 2287 x 161 x 62mm, (11.3 x 6.3 x 2.4 inches)
- Product Weight (lbs): 5.0
- Water Ingress Protection: IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25¬∞C to + 55¬∞C (-13¬∞F to 131¬∞F)
- Storage temperature range: -30¬∞C to +70¬∞C (-22¬∞F to 158¬∞F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (max 12V DC): 20 Watts
The Element series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters‚ÄîSelect your destination and let Element‚Äôs fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and aff ordable performance, Element will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element‚Äôs all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful color.
Sonar is Standard
Element HV adds HyperVision, a 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, which turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification. Letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
The fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rendering while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
Lighthouse Sport OS
Raymarines Lighthouse Sport operating system is designed for boaters who value simplicity and ease of operation, featuring uncomplicated menus.
Intuitive keypad controls
Helping captains get under way fast and stay on course. Dedicated keypad controls keep the screen free of fingerprints. Additionally, three user-programmable quick keys provide instant access to favored pages, and an oversized waypoint button allows quick and easy marking of areas of interest.
Change settings or customise charts while seeing the navigation display change in real-time.¬†Additional Options
Navionics + Small Download Chart
This option includes a blank card and the ability to add the small chart of your choice from the Navionics Website. Save around ¬£100 compared to purchasing separately.
HV-100 Transom Mount Transducer
All in one transducer compatible with Raymarine Element HV units 1.2MHz HyperVision provides super high-resolution imaging Up to 125ft in DownVision and SideVision modes. 350kHz Standard imaging for great resolution and exceptional range.
- 705-E70534 - Element 9HV - Display Only
- 705-E7035400NSD - Element 9HV & Navionics+ Small Download Chart
- 705-E7035405 - Element 9HV & HV-100 Transom Mount Transducer
- 705-E7035405NSD - Element 9HV with¬† HV-100 Transducerr & Navionics+ Small Download Chart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.