Raymarine AXIOM+ 7 Multifunction 7" Display
- Display Size: 7.0 inch High Density IPS
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 600 (WSVGA)
- Display Type: Multitouch with HydroTough™ rugged hydrophobic coating
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: 85° Top, Bottom, Left, Right
- Dimensions W x H x D: 210 x 142 x 77mm 7.92 x 5.24 x 3.0in
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Mounting Options: Surface, Flush, Trunnion, (Front installation bracket available)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption: 7.34 Watts. RV Sonar version 9.84 Watts
Axiom+ A New Generation of High-Performance Multifunction Navigation Displays
The performance-tuned Axiom+ is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimised for speed, Axiom+ is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision 3D sonar.
New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night colour palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom+ features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
- Performance Tuned - Designed for speed, performance, and future expansion.
- Fast & Fluid - Fluid and fast chart redraw of LightHouse, Navionics, and C-MAP electronic charts.
- Quad-Core Power - Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- Lightghouse 3 OS - Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy.
- Augmented Reality - Clearcruise Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions.
- Hydrotough Display - Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls.
- Brighter - 7 inch all-weather displays are up to 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits).
- Sharper - IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays.
Axiom+ 7 - Chartplotter (No built in Sonar Capabilities)
Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.