LS Series 50Ah Lithium Ion Battery.
- BlueFusion Lithium-Ion GX and LS Series is versatile and extremely popular with Anglers, Kayakers and Boating enthusiasts.
- With a convenient carry handle and 70-80% lighter than Traditional Lead Acid Batteries.
- Designed for high power applications, this lithium-ion battery can power a 12V trolling motor, fish finder and other 12V fishing gear (upto 60Amp continous output), while charging your phone and other devices from a Dual USB charging port.
- Specially designed to power 12V electric outboard engines and trolling motors, and extensively tested with HASWING Electric Outboards for compatibility.
To calculate run time of the battery, check battery capacity against your specific motor model. Variations of tidal condition, wind, temperature and motor speed affects runtime.
- 10A Mains powered charger with UK and Euro plug, included.
- Optional 20A Mains powered fast charger (not included).
- Optional 50Watt & 100Watt Portable Solar panel charger (not included).
- Lithium-Ion Chemistry
- DC Output : 12V (Range 9V – 12.6V). M8 threaded posts with thumb screws.
- DC Output : Dual USB-A type Ports (5V, 1A & 2.1A)
- Inbuilt Voltage and Power remaining indicator
- Battery Capacity : 50Ah, 630Wh
- Max continous Load 60A
- DC Charging 12.6V, 40A (max). Use DC connector on battery.
- Cycle life: up to 2000.
Battery Dimension & Weight:
- 200mm (L) x 130mm (W) x 240mm (H), 4.2Kg (approx)
UK Warranty: 1 Year, return to base warranty. Recreational use only.
- Compared to lead acid batteries, Lithium Batteries operate at a lower voltage profile across its discharge cycle. Power meters calibrated for Lead Acid Batteries, such as on trolling motors, will under read the power remaining. Lithium Battery will supply constant power output until the 9V cut-off.
- Inbuilt BMS protection. If BMS disconnects, wait for battery to cool before reconnecting.
- Read and adhere to warning label on the battery regarding usage, disposal and recycling.
- Use supplied charger only. Not compatible with lead-acid battery charger. If using your own DC charger ensure CC-CV charging scheme and voltage/current within charging specs.
- Not for use in salt water environments. Protect from direct sunlight and overheating.
- Do not submerge in water. We recommend using an inexpensive Battery Box for use in open boats. Water damage is excluded from warranty.
- Batteries are usually transported in a partial state of discharge. Fully charge before use.
- To achieve maximum cycle life, operate within 95% depth of discharge and specified temperature range. Do not store battery longterm in a state of discharge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.