The IC-M423GE is ideal for customers who are looking for a compact radio for their boat with advanced functions and dual station control. The radio features built-in active noise cancelling technology that provides superb audio performance. The optional HM195G Command Mic allows you to control all the functions of the IC-M423GE as well as being able to be used as an intercom with the radio.
- Intuitive user interface and white backlight display
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology
- 10 W loud audio, public address and foghorn
- Built-in Class D DSC
- Built-in GPS receiver (GPS antenna supplied)
- Optional dual station control with HM195G Command Mic
- AIS Target Call with MA-510TR
- Meets ITU-R M493-14 specifications
- IPX7 Submersible Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake water draining function
- HM-205B/SW Speaker-Microphone as standard
- NMEA 0183 connectivity
- Favourite channel function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Priority and normal scan
- Built-in attenuator for local communication
- This product comes complete with a simple plastic flush mount kit. Stainless steel flush mount kits are available as an option.
Intuitive User Interface and White Backlit LCD and Keypad
Incorporating Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface, the IC-M423GE has been designed for simple, intuitive operation. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide quick and easy access to the intended functions. The high contrast white backlit LCD and laser-cut keypad match well with modern boat designs.
Active Noise Cancelling Technology
The built-in active noise cancelling technology provides superb performance. It reduces background noise up to 90% in the received signal and 30% in the transmits signal.
10 W Loud Audio, Public Address and Foghorn
The IC-M423GE has a built-in 10 W amplifier that increases the audio output to an external PA speaker. The public address function allows you to make an announcement from the microphone like a loud speaker, the foghorn can also be emitted from the external PA speaker.
Built-in Class D DSC
The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Built-in GPS Receiver
The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position, date/time and can be used for DSC calls.
Optional Backlit HM195G Command Mic™
The optional backlit HM195G Command Mic allows you to use the IC-M423GE from a separate cabin or tower. All functions of the IC-M423GE can be controlled from the Command Mic. The HM195G Command Mic can also be used as an intercom with the IC-M423GE.
AIS Target Call
When connected to an optional MA-510TR/MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input an MMSI number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.