Communication is critical on the water. Stay in contact with the shore and other boats in the area With the VHF 115 radio. No matter where The boat is or heading the vessel can maintain communication.
- Unit dimensions: 8.5 x 17.0 x 14.6 cm
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature range: Operating from -15°C to 70°C; Storage from -20°C to 70°C
- Compass-safe distance: 70 cm
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital selective calling: Class D
- Frequency bands: All International marine channels
- Operating voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Current draw: Standby 350 mA; Receive 600 mA; Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1 W to 25 W)
- Frequency range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- External speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi
Stay in contact on the water
- Fixed-mount radio with plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Preprogrammed with international marine channels
Communication is critical on the water. With the VHF 115i radio, stay in contact with the shore and other boats in the area. So, no matter where the boat is or heading, the vessel can maintain communication.
Increase your peace of mind
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 115i gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate confidently on the water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. VHF 115i provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The radio is preprogrammed with international marine channels. It's also NMEA 0183 compatible.
Communicate with style
Because your helm is a source of pride, we've designed the VHF 115i marine radio to complement GPSMAP® 7x2/9x2, GPMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
In The Box
- VHF 115i marine radio
- Bail mount with knobs and mounting hardware
- Protective cover
- Trim ring snap cover
- Flush mount gasket
- Power cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.