See fish and structure in maximum detail when you pick your display color, your location and your sonar for your day on the water with the STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder.
- Physical Dimensions: 11.1” x 6.5” x 2.4” (28.2 x 16.5 x 6.0 cm)
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Display only - No transducer included
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable : Yes
- Frequencies Supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), ClearVü and SideVü 260/455/800 kHz
- BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP): Yes
- WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH: Yes
- Split-screen zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): Yes
- Fish symbol id (helps identify fish targets): Yes
- Autogain technology (minimises clutter, maximises targets): Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- One 4-pin transducer port
- One 4-pin SideVü transducer port
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.75A
A new way to see what’s under the water.
- The sonar color you pick says a lot about your fishing style. Good thing there are 7 new vivid options.
- What a view. This fishfinder supports 3 different types of CHIRP sonars when you pick up a transducer separately.
- Never lose a hot spot again. Use waypoint marking to find your way back.
- What’s under the water’s surface looks pretty good as 1” contours, just saying.
- Wi-Fi® connection1 on land opens up a world of possibilities on the water.
Clear, Colorful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 9” fishfinder.
This fishfinder supports 3 types of sonar: Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars with a compatible transducer (sold separately).
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
Connect to the ActiveCaptain® app to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.