The Garmin Force trolling motor has the power to move you from spot to spot more quickly and stand up better to winds and currents and it’s still whisper quiet.
- Shaft length: 57” (144.78 cm)
- For use in: Freshwater only
- Mounting location: Bow
- Mount style: Scissor-style mount
- Max thrust: 100 lbs at 36V; 80lbs at 24 Vdc
- Voltage: 24 V or 36 V
- Electric steering: Yes
- Lift-assist: Dual gas springs
- Built-in heading sensor: Yes
- Built-in GPS: Yes (high-sensitivity GPS)
- Warranty: 3-year, limited lifetime on shaft
- Water rating (components above water): IPX7
- Wireless remote: Yes (included)
- Foot pedal: Yes (included)
- Battery indicator:Yes
- Variable speed control: Yes (10 steps)
To avoid cavitation and ensure proper motor operation, selecting an appropriate shaft length for the Force Trolling Motor is necessary. Measure the distance between the surface of the boat’s bow to the waterline. This 57" Model is suitable for a Bow to Waterline Distance of 38 - 66cm (15" - 26")
Fish With Force
- Force is more efficient at 24 V than the competition’s 36 V system.
- Wirelessly connect to a Garmin chartplotter, and open up a world of possibilities.
- Built in Sonar
- All the control of a cable-steered pedal without the cable.
- Just point the handheld remote where you want to go, and Force will take you there.
High-Powered - Force trolling motor has the power to move from spot to spot more quickly and stand up better to winds and currents — and it’s still whisper quiet.
Remarkable Efficiency - The high-efficiency brushless motor operates at either 36 V or 24 V. When running at 24 V, it delivers comparable thrust to our competitors’ 36-V motors.
Quiet Above and Below the Water - The ultraquiet motor doesn’t scare fish and is nearly undetectable to sonar, so it won’t fuzz up sonar screens with static.
Wireless Foot Pedal - Get instant responsiveness in a convenient pedal that feels and steers just like a cable-steered pedal. It operates wirelessly using AA batteries, but it can still be hardwire installed.
Water-Ressistant, Floating Remote - The included handheld remote control with a sunlight-readable display controls the trolling motor and features point-and-go gesture steering. User-programmable keys can be used to control a compatible chartplotter.
Robust and Easy to Use - The Force trolling motor is rugged and durable, easy to deploy, and easy to retract and stow with dual gas springs. It’s backed with a 3-year warranty and a limited lifetime warranty on the shaft.
Wireless Chartplotter Integration - Wirelessly connect Force to a Garmin chartplotter, to create routes to favorite waypoints and follow tracks while fishing.
Integrated Sonar - Force comes with a built-in 12 Pin transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars.
Built-in-Autopilot - The built-in autopilot, with integrated heading sensor and GPS, provides anchor lock, heading hold and cruise control. Just set a track, and it will guide the boat along the course.
In the box
- Force trolling motor
- Foot pedal
- High efficiency propeller
- Assembly and mounting hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.