The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 12" keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing. It includes an all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. It also supports optional premium BlueChart g3 charts and BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics.
Echomap Ultra 122sv & GT54UHD-TM Transom Mount Transducer (350W CHIRP, ClearVu & SideVu)
- Physical Dimensions: 13.4" x 9.0" x 3.9" (341 x 229 x 98 mm)
- Display Size: 10.3” x 6.4”; 12.1" diagonal (26.1 cm x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Antenna: Internal only
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2 (large connector)
- Transmit Power: 600 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
All The Tools You Need For Successful Fishing
- The keyed-assist 12” touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips.
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail with optional transducer.
- Navigate confidently with optional BlueChart® g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain® app.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar and charts with your other devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot — create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
Livescope™ Sonar Support
ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 scanning sonar system.
Built-In Uhd Sonar
The included GT54UHD-TM transducer provides the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
Vivid Colour Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar colour palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance1 technology.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on the Garmin Connect™ app.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.