The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 12" keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing. It includes an all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearV√º and SideV√º scanning sonars. It also supports optional premium BlueChart g3 charts and BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics.
Echomap Ultra 122sv & GT54UHD-TM Transom Mount Transducer (350W CHIRP, ClearVu & SideVu)
- Physical Dimensions: 13.4" x 9.0" x 3.9" (341 x 229 x 98 mm)
- Display Size: 10.3‚Äù x 6.4‚Äù; 12.1" diagonal (26.1 cm x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Antenna: Internal only
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network‚Ñ¢ Ports: 2 (large connector)
- Transmit Power: 600 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD‚Ñ¢ cards
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
All The Tools You Need For Successful Fishing
- The keyed-assist 12‚Äù touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips.
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail with optional transducer.
- Navigate confidently with optional BlueChart¬Æ¬†g3 charts and LakeV√º g3 maps.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain¬Æ¬†app.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar and charts with your other devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot ‚Äî create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
Livescope‚Ñ¢ Sonar Support
ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including Panoptix‚Ñ¢ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope‚Ñ¢ LVS12 scanning sonar system.
Built-In Uhd Sonar
The included GT54UHD-TM transducer provides the highest resolution ClearV√º and SideV√º scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
Vivid Colour Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar colour palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeV√º g3 inland maps ‚Äî both with integrated Navionics¬Æ data and Auto Guidance1 technology.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1‚Äô contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw‚Ñ¢ Community on the Garmin Connect‚Ñ¢ app.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.