- Physical Dimensions: 25 x 13.9 x 5.1 cm
- Display Size: 15.5 x 8.6 cm; 17.8 cm (7.0") diagonal
- Display Resolution: 400 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA display
- Weight: 0.77 kg
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Power Consumption: 15 W
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: None
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Preloaded Maps: BlueChart® g3 (coastal charts)
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
Join the club. Find more fish.
The sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
- See below and around your boat in incredible detail with included transducer
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Northwest mainland Europe coast.
- Share data with other devices on your network
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
- Control the most powerful trolling motor available
- Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs
Take fishing to the next level.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Northwest mainland Europe coast featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content.
Create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the QuickDraw™ Community on Garmin Connect™.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin QuickDraw Community data and more.
Force™ Trolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.