The new Bushnell Equinox Z2 Nightvision Monocular is an affordable, easy to use and versatile night vision unit, making you capable of viewing wildlife after-dark at an exception distance. Offering big improvements over the previous Equinox Z version, it uses an Infrared (IR)-sensitive CMOS sensor and a micro LCD screen instead of a conventional, expensive intensifier tube, for it’s night vision capabilities.
The Bushnell Equinox Z2 6x50 has a built-in IR illuminator provides an effective night vision range of up to an incredible 1000 feet (305 meters), The Z2 records clear video at 1080p HD resolution to a microSD card (not included) and can quickly upload images/videos to your smartphone, tablet or computer using Wi-Fi and a free app. The screen displays clear colour images during the day, and black and white with night vision on for greater clarity and contrast.
Enhancing the Equinox Z2’s optical 6x magnification is a digital zoom can provide up to 18x magnification. A USB port and an RCA video-out port to allow an external monitor or recording device to be attached to and/or record the live feed. The monocular uses 4x AA batteries, has a standard tripod insert and has a IPX4 water resistant rating.
The Bushnell Equinox Z2 range offers amazingly clear images even in pitch black conditions, allowing you to see into the night quickly and easily, at an affordable level.
- HD Recording - 1080p Day or Night
- WIFI - Stream Straight to Your Mobile Device
- Built-In IR Illuminator - Up To 1,000ft
- Digital Night Vision Monocular
- IR-Sensitive- CMOS Sensor with Built-in IR illuminator
- Magnification 6x with 18x Digital Zoom
- Optical Lense: 50mm
- Field of view: 223ft @ 1000yd / 74m @ 1000m
- Distance: 1000ft / 305m
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- IPX4 Water Resistance
- Screen Display – LCD: black & white night vision, colour during the day
- 1080p HD Video Recording (with audio)
- Wi-Fi – Upload and stream images/videos to smartphone/table on a free app
- Micro SD Card slot (up to 64GB Class 10 or above – card not included)
- Tripod adaptable: ¼” – 20
- Dimensions: Height 58mm X Width 105mm X Length 200mm
- Weight: 27oz / 765g
- Batteries: AA x4 (not included) – Lithium recommended for longest life
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: Bushnell 2 year warranty in the UK
In the box:
- Carry case
- Wrist strap
- Video out cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.